Thursday, February 26, 2009

If those are these and these are those...

Blogging..?

So, I was trying to think of something fairly edgy for my blog name etc. and I really didnt know what that would be. So, I went digging through my quotes and I found this poem. When I was really little, I had this tape the Crickets magazine made of people reading short stories and poems. And I would listen to it every night before I went to sleep. And lately, I've been searching everywhere for the tape, and the poems. The only thing I could remember from my favorite one was "On Wednesdays when the sky is blue." So I googled it a few times and finally found this. So far, its the only one Ive been able to find, but I love it.

LINES WRITTEN BY A BEAROF VERY LITTLE BRAIN
by Winnie-the-Pooh
(From the book: Winnie-the-Pooh)
On Monday, when the sun is hot
I wonder to myself a lot:"Now is it true, or is it not,"
That what is which and which is what?"

On Tuesday, when it hails and snows,
That feeling on me grows and grows
That hardly anybody knows
If those are these or these are those.

On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
And I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it's true
That who is what and what is who.

On Thursday, when it starts to freeze
And hoar-frost twinkles on the trees,
How very readily one sees
That these are whose - but whose are these?

On Friday –

No comments:

Post a Comment